Q: What are the different ways I can make calls with your service?
A: You can use our Diamondcard Service in many ways, depending on your access to a telephone or computer:
1. Using an Access number. You can call from your home, office, payphone or mobile number using our access numbers. A list of countries where we have local or toll free access numbers can be found in the RATES page. Click here for more information on using access numbers.
2. Using our Softphone. You can call from your computer using our softphone. (Download our IAX softphone by clicking here.)
3. Using our Callback service. World travelers can use our callback service to make inexpensive calls from anywhere in the world.
4. Using our Web-based "Call Now" system. Calls can be activated from your computer by telling Diamondcard the number to call and the number you are calling from. Our system will then call you; when you answer, the system will automatically call the number you want.
5. Using an Office PBX (Asterisk IAX or SIP). You can make calls directly from your office PBX system if your PBX can handle IAX or SIP (most PBX systems can). PBX integration with the Diamondcard service takes a matter of minutes and you will save a lot of money each month with this method!
6. Using a VoIP gateway. Using any IAX or SIP VoIP gateway or adapter you can make calls using Diamondcard. Setup takes a matter of minutes and equipment from vendors like Sipura, Quintum, Grandstream, Polycom, Cisco are supported.