Voice mail works together with a personal number. You may configure a personal number to forward calls to your voice mail.
Diamondcard provides integrated voice mail service at no additional charge. As long as you have an active account with a positive credit balance you can have voice mail service.
Voice mail service is available for a local or personal phone number. A local phone number is an internal phone number within our network. When someone calls your local or Diamondcard personal number these calls can forward to your voice mail box.
You can have one or more voice mail boxes in your account. To configure your "personal numbers" for voice mail go to the "personal numbers" page in your admin center or dial 80# from your registered IP phone or Diamondcard country access number.
You may access your voice mail boxes through our various country access numbers:
1. Dial access number.
2. Enter your PIN number if required.
3. System will inform you if you have any new messages.
4. Dial 1 to enter your voice mail box or enter a phone number in international format to make a call.
For accessing your voice mail boxes using SIP or IAX based phones dial 80#. Some models of IP phones support a notification of voice mail messages. Normally, only registration of your device on our VOIP network is required to access your voice mail box by dialing 80#.
1. Manage voice mails from your admin center. You can now move messages between folders, delete messages and play messages.
2. You can set your account to delete a voice mail after its sent to you by email.
+1-877-402-VOIP (+1-877-402-8647) - USA toll free +1-303-997-0900 - Colorado, USA +1-647-722-2117 - Toronto, Canada +33-176-641-289 - Paris, France +44-207-100-5767 - London, United Kingdom