Thanks to our customer Ryan for providing these instructions.
* Plug the ATI into your router, its power supply, and a telephone
* Unless stated otherwise, settings should be left at their defaults
* On the same network go to http://192.168.0.80 in your web browser
* Follow the steps in the wizard to ensure it's properly connected to the Internet
* On the same network go to http://192.168.0.80/admin in your web browser
* The username and password is admin
* Once connected you should change your password
* The first tab to configure is Server Configuration
* Server FQDN: Enabled
* Domain Name: sip2.diamondcard.us for America and Asia (or sip.diamondcard.us for other places)
* Outbound Proxy State: Enabled
* Outbound Proxy Sever FQDN: Enabled
* Outbound Proxy Domain Name: sip2.diamondcard.us or sip.diamondcard.us as above
* Service Domain: sip2.diamondcard.us or sip.diamondcard.us as above
* Codec Priority & Packet Interval: Set G.711a-law to 1st, and G.711u-law to 2nd, set the other protocols to no-use
* Click the Apply button, ignore the message about rebooting the device for now.
* The second tab to configure is User Agent
* Phone Number and Authentication Username should both be set to your Account Id from Diamondcard, which will be shown to you on the home page of your administration center.
* Password will be your PIN code from Diamondcard found on the same page as your Account ID
* Click the Apply button
* Go to http://192.168.0.80/ then click on the Tools tab, then the Reboot tab. Then click the Reboot button.
* When the device finishes rebooting you should hear a ring from your phone, then it should work for both sending and receiving calls.